Tuesday, August 27, 2013

August Deadline/ September Open House/ Hostesses Wanted

Welcome to my blog! To kick off my new Thirty-One business, I will be having two events.

For anyone who would like to take advantage of the August special (for every $35 you spend, get any purse for 50% off,) or order any products retiring as of August 31 (see my previous post,) I have created an online-only event. You can go to my website (www.mythirtyone.com/ehappell) click on "my parties", and choose "Emily's August online orders." Orders for this event may be placed any time from now until midnight (12 AM) on August 31. Please note, if you order ON August 31, due to month-end website traffic, I may not be able to submit your order by my deadline of noon that day. The result would be that I would not be able to order the August customer special for you, nor any of the retiring items.

I will also be having an open house in my home on Sunday, September 8 from 2 to 4 PM. The September customer special is for every $35 you spend, you may get an organizing utility tote for $15 (regularly $30) or a super organizing tote for $25 (regularly $50.) I will have many items from the new fall line available to look at at the open house! If you are unable to make the open house but would like to take advantage of the September special, online ordering for my open house will begin On September 1.


Would you like to earn discounted or even FREE Thirty-One merchandise? I'm looking for hostesses! Shopping... what better excuse to get together with your girlfriends? If you are unable to host a party in your home or office, you can even have a catalog/online party and still earn the same great rewards! And best of all, September hostesses earn double rewards on parties totaling over $600. To learn more about hostess rewards, go to my website and click on "host a party." Then contact me to get your party scheduled!

No comments:

Post a Comment